- Seller Maria, Castro Valley
Jane Myrenget helped me negotiate my loan mod and then a short sale with Bank of America. Where other agents just want the listing, Jane helped me free of charge for months to get a loan modification. She showed me all the options and never gave up on my situation. When I finally decided to short my property in 2012, she negotiated with the bank and got me substantial moving/relocation funds. This was a stressful time for me to move from my home. Jane even had the house cleaned for the new owners. I recommend her for all of your real estate transactions, especially if you are doing a loan mod or short sale. She is a true real estate professional.
Maria, Castro Valley
- From Home Buyer and Seller Burt
Jane Myrenget helped me buy a home and then helped me sell the home in Castro Valley. I trust her and her expertise 100%. She went the extra mile for me in my transactions. She looked out for me and my best interests. Call Jane Myrenget. She gets the job done.
- Loan Mod Client
Jane Myrenget helped me get a loan modification when I was on the verge of getting my home taken by the bank. She saved our home and helped us get another chance. She is AWESOME and knows the ins and outs of loan mods and short sales. She has my highest recommendation!
Eric H., Dublin
- From Kyteks- Seller
Jane Myrenget is a very professional agent in real estate a specially in short sale field. Look no more if you want to sale your home or need any advise in real estate market, call Jane Myrenget. You’ll be glad you did.
- Jane, just recently helped my sister on a Short Sale. She is absolutely Professional, Thorough, Compassionate, Knowledgeable, Honest and Jane never gives up, she Perserveres for her clients. My sister is all set up in her Apartment now and ready for her new life and she is so grateful for Janes professional help. I am so glad I recommended Jane to my sister.
Margarita, San Ramon
- Jane has been more helpful than I could describe here. She’s extremely professional and obviously knows & studies her trade. I could not give her a higher recommendation other than I wouldn’t hesitate to have her represent me again.
Michael B., San Ramon
- I must say that Jane was magnificent. She listed our Dulbin Condo and handled EVERYTHING. She is very knowledgeable and she took care of every detail. All we had to do was sign the papers. I would definitely recommend her for any real estate transaction!
- Jane helped us with our short sale transaction of our home in San Leandro. We were in the process of a divorce and didn’t know where to begin when it came to selling our home. Thank god for Jane! She guided us through the process and kept us in the loop every step of the way. We had a buyer the very first open house. I would highly recommend Jane!
Donnam in San Leandro
- I turned to Jane Myrenget for help with a short sale. The home had a first and 2nd mortgage on it. She is extremely knowledgeable and savvy in dealing with these type of property transactions. She told us how she thought the bank holding the 2nd mortgage would respond to our offer, and she was right! Many realtors lack experience in these type of sales. I would definitely turn to her again when in the market for more property.
- I love Jane. She helped me buy my town home in San Ramon. When we first looked at the house 2 years ago, there was this ugly wallpaper throughout the living area. She helped me take it down, spending hours of her own time to go beyond the call of duty. Thanks Jane, you rock!
- I highly recommend Jane Myrenget! In June 2011 my mother passed away, I was going through a hard time before my mother got sick. I was trying to stay in my home, but financially it got the best of me. My sister said she has a friend that could probably help me. I called Jane to see if I could talk to her about my house. She called me that day and explained to me about my options. She told me not to worry, and that she would take care of everything. Well, she did. I was so relieved that I could now focus on my mom. She has so much knowledge selling homes and working with short sells. There were things I didn’t know about or understand. Jane took the time to explain it. If you need a compassionate, considerate, and a over all wonderful person who listens to you, then Jane is your person. I highly recommended Jane . Thank you Jane for making my life a lot easier.
- I highly recommend Jane Myrenget. I recently short sold my home in 2012 and Jane was my realtor. I work with Realtors in my line of work daily and Jane by far is the most professional. Her expertise got our transaction closed faster than I could have anticipated. I never had to follow up with her once she was always on top of everything and answered all of my questions before I could even ask them. I would HIGHLY recommend Jane to any buyer or seller who is looking for someone they can trust.
I can’t express my gratitude to her enough for making a depressing situation as losing your home as painless as possible.
January 2, 2013
- To whom it may concern,
I have been working Jane Myrenget for approximately 6 months. I first came to contact Jane after receiving literature from her that I found to be incredibly informational regarding my real estate situation. I received a lot of material from many different sources and had no intention of calling on a single one, however the information that I received from Jane addressed my exact problem, was not fancy or pushy, and most importantly, was accurate.
Jane has helped me through my modification by explaining, simplifying, and providing examples for me to work off of. I have been so impressed by her help. She quickly responds to my calls, emails, or text messages and has been keeping me updated throughout the process. We created a plan to follow. Overall, she has patiently listened to my concerns and has had solutions to every single problem that I have had. I have never had a single real estate agent who has been so conscientious of my needs and fears, been so quick to respond to my questions, and who has kept me completely informed throughout the lengthy process. I have no concerns at all about referring her to my friends, family, and coworkers. I know that she will give them the same excellent service that she has shown me. In this transaction and those in the future, I am happy to have Jane working on my side.
I’m happy to provide further information if you would like to reach me in person.
- I cannot recommend Jane highly enough as a Seller’s agent. Prior to meeting Jane, I had another agent who attempted to close a short sale of my house. There were 2 mortgages on the house as well as an active bankruptcy.After a year of failed attempts to close theshort sale (couldn’t get the lenders to approve), the prior agent gave up and withdrew as my agent. The house then went into foreclosure again. I was receiving auction notices in the mail and reached out to Jane as a last ditch effort to avoid foreclosure. Jane immediately stopped the foreclosure process and found a buyer for my property. It took tremendous time and effort on her part, but Jane saw the sale to its completion.
Jocelyn – Livermore, CA